Monday, May 23, 2011

romantic sentences

romantic sentences



I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I'm always with you.

you may not love me like i love you .

 you may not care for me like i care for .

you may see me only  in the  school but i see you any where.

you may think i am a big joke but if you give me one chance i can defeat all the world just for you.

if you think the sun is hot enter my hearth maybe you can change you mind.



 the world say the love is not exist , after romeo and juliet , after titanic and the wonderful movies about love the people say that's the end of love but i say it's  just the begining because if you accept my love we can improve that the past it's nothing because in the past if you love someone you must face his family and yours , but now i want face all the world just for you . 

i love my life because he give me you and i love you because you are my life

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Love is a game that two can play and both win.

 I cry for the times that you were almost mine.
I cry for the memories I've left behind.
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
I cry for the times I thought I had you.

You never know what you have until you lose it.

Every morning I wake up happy because I know I'll see you.

Love people, use things. Don't use people, don't love things. 

live with nothing or die for somthing